Wednesday 4 January 2017

The Emerald Enchanter

Dungeon Crawl Classics #69: The Emerald Enchanter is a level 2 adventure by Joseph Goodman, featuring the art of Doug Kovacs, Peter Mullen, Russ Nicholson, and Stefan Poag. It is published by Goodman Games.

I have discussed this adventure previously at Raven Crowking's Nest. Since that time, I have actually run it. It ran as well as I had expected, and I have to say that the players were glad to follow the Enchanter by the easiest way (those of you who have read the module know what that is), defeat him, and flee. They left the upper works largely unexplored.

I ran this adventure against the backdrop of Patrick Wetmore's excellent Anomalous Subsurface Environment, where the Emerald Enchanter was one of several wizard overlords surrounding the town of Denethix. The adventure fit brilliantly into my mash-up of ASE and Crawling Under a Broken Moon's Umerica. It was a good fit.

Get It Here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.